We are committed to respecting your privacy and recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you share with us.
Your contact details (when submitted on this site) will not be made available to other organisations without your express permission. You are welcome to contact us at any time to access and correct your personal information or to ‘opt-out’ of receiving further communications from us. Contact Ebbett Group – 204-208 Anglesea Street, Hamilton, 3200, Phone: 07 838 0949
- Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, all patents, trademarks, and copyrights on this website are subject to Intellectual Property of the Ebbett Group, including marks, model names, logos, and emblems.
The information, brand and other contents of this website should not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of the Ebbett Group.
Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Accordingly, no license to use the intellectual property of the Ebbett Group or the intellectual property of third parties has been granted by this website.
The Ebbett Group may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on this website for the development, improvement and sale of its products or this website.
- No Warranties or Liabilites
|All the information provided by this website is believed to be accurate, but it may contain errors or inaccuracies or may be outdated. The information on this website does not contain or constitute any sense of offer or commitment. The information on this website does not intend to warrant any expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose. In no case shall the Ebbett Group be liable to any entity or person for any special, indirect or consequential damages relating to the information on this website.
Any picture, text, video, audio, image or photo on this website has no intention of discriminating any nationality, vilifying any personal reputation or using any vulgar language. In case of any inappropriateness, please contact us.
- Promotional Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of The Ebbett Group and their close relatives are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified unless otherwise stated in the advertisement.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. All entries become the property of The Ebbett Group and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, at The Ebbett Groups’ option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Ebbett Taupo shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Ebbett Taupo also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Ebbett Taupo is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Ebbett Taupo may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 8 June, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Where permission has been granted we may send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes like our email updates, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All rights reserved. 2018